Who Should Come?
- IVCF leaders – board members, regional council leaders, student-leaders, graduate leaders, pioneers
- IVCF students, nurses, graduates, staff, ISCF counselors, faculty advisors, graduate volunteers
- Ministry partners, church partners, and supporters
- Members from fellow IFES movements
- Anyone who shares our vision and mission
What is the Conference For?
- To renew and rebuild the IVCF movement
- To wait on the Lord and discern His direction for the IVCF movement
- To listen to each other and learn from our diversity
- To strengthen inter-generational connections
- To welcome more ministry partners
- To reshape the role of the movement in nation building
- To mobilize IVCF people for greater involvement in world missions
What is the Conference Program?
Where is the Conference Venue?
The conference venue is the CCT Tagaytay Retreat & Training Center (CCT-TRTC) in Tagaytay City. It is a sprawling and serene hillside venue with a cool and unpolluted climate. The weather is a bit chilly in December. CCT-TRTC has earned high ratings on Trip Advisor, Facebook, and Google reviewers, reaping raves especially for their food and staff service. It is about 60 kms or 1½ hour drive from the Ninoy Aquino International Airports and about 2 to 2½ hours commute from the Quezon City provincial bus terminals. For more information, visit their blog: http://ccttagaytay.blogspot.com/
How do I register?
|Metro Manila/Southern Luzon||P 6,000||P 5,000|
|Northern Luzon/Bicol||P 5,000||P 4,000|
|Visayas/Mindanao||P 4,000||P 3,000|
Register before July 1, 2017 to get a free NC2017 shirt!
Payment of fees may be done by depositing to the following accounts. Please email a screenshot or receipt of the transaction to firstname.lastname@example.org to inform IVCF of your payment.
BPI Current Acct. # 0421-0751-31 (Commonwealth Ave. Branch)
MetroBank Savings Account # 032-3-01600377-8 (Commonwealth Ave. Branch)
For other questions and information, email email@example.com.